The masai mara, as its often called by residents is more than just the most popular wildlife park in the country; in many cases it is the reason why people come to Kenya in the first place. One look is enough to explain its appeal: this is classic African savanna, and the sheer density of wildlife is amazing.
Depart after morning breakfast and drive through the escarpment of Rift Valley arriving in Mara in time for lunch. Masai Mara has a concentration of wildlife and outstanding scenery. Afternoon game drive in the reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or similar.
Early morning game drive to witness the animal kingdom at its most active hour. Search in the reserve for large populations of wildebeest, rhinoceros, buffalo, lion, leopard and elephants, Hippos, Cheetah, Zebra, Impala, gazelles, hartebeest, warthog, ostrich, Topi and Masai Giraffe. In the afternoon, Visit the local Maasai village for a Maasai cultural tour. Learn about the Maasai and interact with them. Dinner and overnight at the lodge /camp.
Depart for Nairobi with game drive en-route arriving Nairobi in the afternoon.
- 4X4WD Mini Tour Van with pop-up roof, each pax has a window seat
- Private Safari – 2 pax minimum on safari.
- Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van
- Services of an experienced English/other language speaking driver/ guide
- Stay in economy lodge
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
Not Included In the Tour Price: Items and Services of a personal nature and Tips & Gratuities.