Amboseli day tour to see wildlife including vast elephant herds & views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Tour departs from your Nairobi hotel or residence at dawn and drives via typical African savanna country as you take in the African sunrise.
The early morning drive is approximately 250 km on a 3.5 hours smooth road getting to Amboseli in time for a mid morning game viewing drive.
An extra game viewing drive before leaving Amboseli for Nairobi where you arrive in the early evening
Day trip includes safari transport in a pop up top minivan, park entry fees, game viewing drives & a buffet lunch.
Transport can be upgraded to 4 x 4 pop up top land cruiser jeep at supplementary cost.
So that you may know…
Driving times in Kenya are estimates and can vary due to road traffic and state of road
- Transport in a tour designed mini-bus
- An experienced guide to narrate and answer questions on all aspect of the tour
Not Included In the Tour Price: Items and Services of a personal nature and Tips & Gratuities.
- Amboseli National park
- Mount Kilimanjaro Peak ( Africa’s highest mountain) – weather permitting
- Savanna country drive on the route to Amboseli
- Masai country and plains
- Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Buffallo, Ostrich…
- Local tribes people and cultures
- Buffet Lunch
- Optional Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person