Pick up: Early pick up from your beach resort.
Lunch and later drop of at your beach hotel
Mombasa city tour and shopping excursion.
Learn the history of the East African coast with the Arab and Portuguese quest for control of trade routes.
Tour starts in the early morning to avoid the high day temperatures
Suitable for adults, children, seniors
- Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture
- Fort Jesus Museum – synonymous with the history of the East African Coast
- Food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Trademark Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and local culture
- Transport in a tour designed mini-bus
- An experienced guide to narrate and answer questions on all aspect of the tour
- Entry fees to the Fort Jesus and Old Port
- Pick up / drop off at your beach hotel
Not Included In the Tour Price: Items and Services of a personal nature and Tips & Gratuities.