Tsavo East National park day trip from Mombasa and coast beach resorts.
The Tsavo East day trip is a dawn to dusk tour providing the opportunity to spend at least 6 hours of maximum wildlife and scenery viewing at park.
The Tsavo East is Kenya’s largest and also a premier national park hosting a rich variety of wildlife species, birds and awesome landscapes.
Tour is in private pop up top safari minivan. Upgrade to a customized pop up top 4 x 4 Land Cruiser jeep option is at a supplementary cost.
Safari picks up & drops off at:
Mombasa City, Nyali beach resorts, Malindi beach resort, Tiwi beach resorts, Mombasa Port, Shanzu beach resorts, Kilifi beach resorts, Galu beach resorts, Bamburi beach resorts, Msambweni beach resorts, Diani beach resorts.
Tour pick up time
South Coast and Diani beach hotels: 0400Hrs
Mombasa and north coast hotels: 0500Hrs
So that you may know…
Driving times in Kenya are estimates and can vary due to road traffic and state of road
- Transport in a customized pop up top safari mini-van
- Services of an experienced English/other language speaking driver/ guide
- Stay in economy, standard or luxury lodges / tented camp (please choose)
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
Not Included In the Tour Price: Items and Services of a personal nature and Tips & Gratuities.
- Red elephant herds wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
- Lion, Buffalo, Giraffe, Warthog, Cheetah, Zebra, Waterbuck etc
- The beautiful Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, visited by thousands of animals and a great game viewing spot