This day tour to Amboseli offers you the perfect opportunity to explore the park for its excellent Masaai giraffe, elephant herd, gazelles and if lucky, spot lions and cheetahs. For bird lovers the birding is excellent especially near the lakes and swamps. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close views of free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attraction of the park includes opportunities to meet the Maasai people and also offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world. All these makes Amboseli one of Kenyas’ most popular parks.
0500hrs:Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel/ Nairobi airport /Residence
Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa highway.
We catch the African sunrise as we progress towards Amboseli
The morning drive takes us via African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
There shall be a brief breakfast stop en-route Zebras and Giraffe is a delightful experience.
On arrival at the Amboseli, proceed for a game viewing drive to view Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Warthog, Ostrich and more…
The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country.
It is the tallest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
While Mount Kilimanjaro remains in the background we shall marvel at the wildlife and scenery found in this park.
Enjoy buffet lunch at an Amboseli lodge
A short early afternoon game viewing drive as we exit the park.
Later depart for Nairobi to arrive in the early evening.
Drop off at your Nairobi hotel / Nairobi Airport or residence
- Amboseli National park
- Mount Kilimanjaro Peak ( Africa’s highest mountain) – weather permitting
- Savanna country drive on the route to Amboseli
- Masai country and plains
- Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Buffallo, Ostrich…
- Local tribes people and cultures
- Buffet Lunch
- Optional Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person
- Transport in a customized pop up top Toyota safari mini-van.
- Services of an experienced English /other language speaking driver/ guide.
- Amboseli National Park entrance fees.
- Game viewing drives
- Lunch at the Amboseli
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up /drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
Not Included In the Tour Price: Items and Services of a personal nature and Tips & Gratuities.