Lake Naivasha boat excursion & Hell’s gate National Park biking and hiking.
This is a 1 day tour where you will be visiting Lake Naivasha for a walking/biking safari in the Hells gate National Park .Some people will opt to drive in the park and that is also allowed. Later on in the afternoon guests will be taken to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride on the shores of the lake. Here you will be able to view the big hippos on the shores of the lake and bird watching most notably the fish eagle.
Take in panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley and enjoy lunch at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
0700hrs – Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or residence
Drive to the Hell’s gate national park with stops at view points to marvel at the scenic Great rift valley escarpment
Hell’s Gate is one of Kenya’s smaller national parks, which can be explored on foot.
A game walk or bicycle ride amid gracefully grazing gazelles, larger antelopes, Zebras and Giraffe is a delightful experience.
Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa resort or or similar lodge
Take a boat-ride to explore the Lake Naivasha as you view Hippos and the exotic birds.
Later depart for Nairobi.
Arrive early evening.
Drop off at your Nairobi hotel / residence
- Plains game viewing including zebra, giraffe, buffalo, antelopes and more…
- Exciting boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- Spectacular Hell’s gate Gorge walk
- Crescent Island – walking safari
- Hippopotamus and bird viewing
- Bicycle ride
- Nature trails & circuits
- Buffet Lunch
- Tour in a customized pop up top Toyota safari mini-van.
- Services of experienced English/other language speaking driver/ guide.
- Hells gate national Park entrance fees.
- Walking Safari.
- Buffet Lunch at Naivasha Sopa resort or similar lodge
- Bottled drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Pick up / drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
Not Included In the Tour Price:
- Items and Services of a personal nature.
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha.
- Bicycle hire for hell’s gate tour